Welcome to mohairwig.com Take a look around to learn more about our mohair and wig making supplies, see pictures of
the types of supplies available, and look at our Photo Gallery of available supplies for doll making and spinning. Including
raw washed and dyed mohair ,mohair weft and styling aids. Web page is currently under reconstruction I apologize for any
inconvenience it has been updated with a less distracting back ground and the shopping cart is being
I hope you will find the new cart and checkout simple to use It will go through pay pal rather than take your credit info directly so all transactions are secure
For purchases See our new store front
There are now working buttons for the wig dyes In three sizes and many colors, And I and the curly kid fantsy color
mohair. As December goes on more items will be added to the cart to streamline ordering.
- For general questions Please look over the about us and the FAQ page as many of the most common questions are
answered on those 2 pages.
- For an over view of the different types of fiber please see the product index page. this will direct you toward the
different fibers that are currently available
- For a quick view of all pages and their sub pages please see the site index page. This is a great help to understand how
the pages are linked together and will allow you to jump between sections.
- Many new customers have never ordered mohair before and are unsure of what texture to order , and how they want it
prepared. There are pages set up to explain the terms used so you can make an informed decision.
- I have closed the catalog site and the shopping cart is being moved to this site. I will indicate which items are in the
catalog already . I am still loading all the settings but will be adding more items to it this week .
- Due to the large number of combinations of textures, lengths and colors not every fleece will be ready in
every color. The albums will be set up so items dyed to order will have DTO next to the item ST next to the
item will indicate that item is in stock ready to pack and ship.
- The Tibetian lambskins are coming in with different curl types and not all are as curly as the ones we stocked previously
. Also many of the new stock are not dying evenly .Please leave an extra couple days for dying and sorting if you are
requesting a certain curl type , (such as real tight curls ) or if the size you want is not already dyed in the color
you want. Some jobs are taking several tries to get the color just right.
- To order while the shopping cart is under construction, look in the albums for what you want . email me your order and I
will send you an invoice with your total and shipping charges. Eventually all but the custom orders will be through the
- The shopping cart works with pay pal ,checks and money orders .It will give you a screen with your order and you can
print that out a copy for yourself and if you wish to pay by check or money order you can send a copy with your
payment your total and shipping charges. IT will email me a copy of the orderalong with info on the method of payment
- Insurance is now available through DSI it is required and will be added into the shipping on all orders.Cost is very
reasonable and unless you have a large order you will not notice a diference in the shipping charge as it is only >50 per 100
coverage for the USA. Insurance is also used for international orders and is 1.00 per 100.00 covered
link to current
albums of available products
|to purchase products come to shop,mohairwig.com|
|bulk dyed yearling mohair|
|wash fast acid dye|
|Tibetian Lamb skin|
|Icelandic Sheepskin / troll hair|
|make an applied wig for your doll|
| Washing and dyeing mohair |
|Photo Player Flash|